Online counselling offers you a confidential and flexible format where you can address your concerns with a professional Counsellor in the comfort of your own home, office or favorite place in nature with your laptop.
Online Counselling offers you a unique way of working with a professional Counsellor via confidential exchanges of e-mails through a highly secure e-mail service known as PrivacEmail. Encryption scrambles our exchanges so nobody else can read what we write to one another. PrivacEmail also assures you that no one else besides you and I can have access to our sessions and it ensures the same level of security and privacy as online banking services. This allows you the freedom to anonymously express yourself honestly and fully.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE COUNSELLING
- Easy access involving no travel time or need to take time off from work
- Viable solution for you if you are housebound or live in a rural location
- Convenient to access counselling any time and from any place you choose
- Flexible- you control the pace of the process and e-mail exchanges
- Anonymity is protected, encrypted- private
WHAT CLIENTS LIKE ABOUT ONLINE COUNSELLING
- Easier to “talk” about embarrassing or difficult issues which can often make the process feel safer than working with a Counsellor in person.
- Enables you to get to the root of an issue quickly- writing helps to get you in touch with your feelings
- You have permanent written records verbatim of our sessions that you can read and re-read.
- It is similar to a journaling process with the advantage of having feedback that is non- judgmental and helpful from a professional Counsellor who is trained and certified in *Cybercounselling principles
- The process can take place over a few days or weeks. Taking the desired time needed before you respond, enabling you to read, write, stop, reflect, edit, and write again. This format allows a deeper exploration if you so choose. Share in depth, at your own pace and in your own way without interruption.
- You will receive helpful responses from me along with questions and suggestions designed to provoke thought and that often awaken buried feelings, allowing you to go deeper into your issue and concern. I often suggest reading material that may be appropriate to your unique situation and homework to help you integrate your particular process.