Here are some words from Sue about her style and qualifications
- I possess a natural ability to help you to feel safe in being vulnerable with me. The simple acts of deeply listening and witnessing your experience are especially valuable to me as part of the healing process. I am not quick to just offer advice or to try and “fix your problems”. I believe that all of your answers lie within you and I am committed to help you to perceive and actualize them.
- I have first-hand experience in losing my way, facing my personal demons, doing deep inner work, and finding a new direction and meaning in my life. I have navigated through inner turmoil and existential suffering and have been on a conscious inner journey for 25 years. Consequently, I am reliable as an experienced guide for you to assist you during this aspect of your journey.
- My intention is to live my life as authentically and honestly as possible. “Walking my talk” and “staying on my path” are very important to me. I am committed to my personal growth as well as seeking spiritual awakening and I can appreciate the fine line and paradoxical nature while doing both.
- I’ve been told and have personally witnessed that I have the ability to inspire and motivate people. My style is warm, honest, and direct.
- I see myself as a fellow traveler as we journey through this life. My personal experiences, professional training and expertise are all valuable resources in helping me to work with you to achieve your unique goals.
My Training and Credentials include….
Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology -Immaculata College, PA, USA (1997)
Professionally Certified with Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) 2002
Approved provider for PPC, and Homewood Human Solutions, EAP organizations
Trained and Certified in Cybercounselling Levels 1 & II, University of Toronto, CANADA (2013)
Professionally Certified as a Fellow with the Association of Music and Imagery (USA) (2002) (Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music)
Trained in Expressive Arts Therapy at Southwest Institute for Music Centered Psychotherapy GA, USA (2003)
Professional & Personal Development Program, Psychosynthesis Center PA, USA (1990-93)
Completed levels 1 & 2 MARI (Mandala Assessment & Research Instrument
Student of ‘A Course in Miracles’ since 1989
Initiated in Reiki Levels 1 & 2 (1994)