Although our lives often bring to us beautiful gifts and meaningful experiences, life can also challenge us and sometimes it simply does not make any sense at all…….This is all part of the human experience that we must be willing to embrace.
Do you find yourself pondering……
- Something is missing and I am not exactly sure what it is?
- Where is the meaning in my life?
- What is my next step?
- If I only had 1 year to live…what would I do and why am I not doing it now?
- What have I have promised to myself that I am not following through on?
- What is my Soul or inner Self asking me to do?
- Am I living an authentic life – with integrity and kindness?
- In my final moments of this life, what will I really remember & value?
- How do I forgive myself and others and live with more empathy and less judgement?
- How do I connect or reconnect with my creativity?
- How do I accept my “dark” side (ego)?
Are these thoughts and feelings familiar to you?
- I have everything I’ve always wanted and yet I am feeling disconnected from myself, my family and my life.
- I’ve become cynical and I want to rediscover the wonderment I used to feel.
- I want to experience more love and compassion for myself and others.
- My Life just feels mundane & empty
- I feel stuck in a rut
- I feel like I live in a paradox
- I am in midlife and having so many mixed emotions and I often feel confused
- I am having a hard time dealing with the losses
Call Sue for a FREE 15 minute confidential consultation 250-358-2177 (ext 2)
As a professional Counsellor, I will help you to explore your concerns and to make the necessary discoveries that are right for you in your situation. There are many reasons why people seek counselling and I have worked with and helped many different people with a wide variety of issues and concerns. Some of the above questions and ponderings come about when we need to find clarity, direction and authenticity in how we are living our lives. They can indicate a spiritual or humanistic yearning or dilemma, but on the other hand, these thoughts and feelings can also indicate depression or other serious mental/physical health concerns.
ON LINE COUNSELLING IS NOT HELPFUL IF……you are experiencing a severe, debilitating depression having psychotic episodes or are feeling suicidal or homicidal, on-line counselling would NOT be a helpful option for you.
In this case or in the case of a crisis you need to immediately go to your nearest ER or call you local distress centre. If you are in an emergency situation, it is important for you to know that my online counselling service is not the choice for you – my responses are not immediate and could take up to 3 business days.
Proceed to online counselling if it is a good fit for you